Beautiful Dante's Inferno Bass Bib
Inspired by Dante's 14th Century epic poem Divine Comedy, this elegant bib combines red and silver-colored patterns, resembling Dante's journey through the nine circles of Hell. A mysterious black background simulates the beginning of the poem, the dark wood the heroe is lost at.
This elegant bass bib is design using two fabrics, so offer a perfect fit to the back and the side of your instrument. The side double pocket square is ideal to leave your rosin, cloth and comes with a specially designed compartment for your pencil.
The bib is completely adjustable thanks to a pair of very resistant elastic bands, and a Velcro surface at the end of them that allows it to be tied exactly the desired way. If you prefer, we offer an alternative system, with a traditional double string that can be tied.
The design of the bib is specially thought to offer protection against scratches, yet not tampering the sound of the instrument.
This unique silk handmade bib offers:
- A delicate and comfortable fit thanks to the light fabric density of silk
- New two sided design for a perfect fit on both sides of the bass
- Two pockets, one for your pencil and another for your rosin etc.
- French seam, 100% seamless in the side that contacts with the bass
- Complete protection against scratches from your belt, shirt, etc
- Completely adjustable thanks to our elastic band
- Small Velcro surface so your clothes don't get stuck
Comes with black thread and elastic band
Blueprint based on a Carlo Ferdinando Landolfi bass.
Contact us for more exclusive fabrics!